Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


3 comments:
Goodness, I just got caught up on your posts. I love your swans and your hawk. Can't type too long. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Izzi. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Amazing picture Andrea!
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
He is simply gorgeous. I too love the raptures this is just amazing. The color, lighting, and composition. Perfect. Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment