Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
MOL :D Nice prezzie :) Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday :) <3
Our remaining cat doesn't 'do' boxes. Your photo makes me smile, and makes my eyes leak a little. Thanks.
Very nice.
Nice box.
Lovely photograph
Athena loves her Amazon boxes too :)
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Nice of you to get a box for the cat! Mine is spread out on the floor behind me, looking rather like a rug!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment