Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




















3 comments:
Gorgeous and vibrant shots.
It is nature's bounty which has my heart...
I love the photos of your trees adorned in their Fall colors. I also love the photo of the leaf covered with rain drops. Ever wonder how come when a rain drop lands on us, it falls right off. Yet when it lands on a leaf or a petal, it stands proudly looking like a jewel?
Today is cool, but sunny and Pogo and I are going out shopping in a little while. One of the dwarfs is going with us. This should be a fun outing.
Now I need to post on my own blog so that we can get started on the shopping fun. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Izzi. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment