Sunday, November 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Lovely
Looks rather photographic ~ lovely dew drops ~
Wishing you a wonderful week ~ ^_^
That's beautiful, especially the delicate colors.
There is indeed. Love that rain bejewelled leaf.
so true, well said. Love the image of the leaf.
Post a Comment