Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
reminds me of a European breakfast-yum! Happy PPF!
Good morning to you! :) Lovely breakfast you have there. :D Thanks for sharing.
And a good morning to you too.
I think you created a frog :) Love it!
If that's my coffee you've just made thank you very much looks good to me
Good morning and have a wonderful day. Love this photo.
That is one happy frog...and yes I see it too...but intuitive artists do see the frogs in coffee more than some!! Wonderful post!
Hugs Giggles
Post a Comment