Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




3 comments:
Such a serene and beautiful scene.
this is a Lon we don´t have and I have never seen. A beauty and nice catch.
for the record, my camera is always ready to shot :)
And the blister does not proudce any more liquid so now I have to wait for it to dry and then cast off the nail and skin.
What a great bird - in the UK we called these Divers - but Loon is a much better name. I was really pleased to both see and hear them on a trip to the US many years ago.
Did the information I sent prove to be of any value?
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment