Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Love those fiery colors! Our leaves fell down as brown this year.
Love the gorgeous colors of the autumn leaves. Happy PPF!
Lovely fall colors. We went from summer (80F) this week to winter (20 something)..brr!! It was most shocking.
You make fall look really nice! Although, 'The Fallen' sounds very ominous... :)
(p.s. Andrea, in order not to have to search for sARTurday, you could bookmark this link http://www.imagesbycw.com/saturday/)
love the red color. It warms. And I think you translated the falling laves to a flying bird :) Love it.
Wow. This is a powerful piece. From the colors of to the one leaf to the text. It evokes so much emotion. Well done.
That is really cool, so vibrant, and I love the differences in scale making you really feel like you're a part of it all!
Still liking it. Glad you are back :)
And I am on my old, unreliable one :(
Fantastic fall leaves. . .I absolutely abhor naked trees tho. Blessings, Janet
Post a Comment