Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





9 comments:
they are such cuties and much more appreciated in winter, i think. :)
Love the Cardinals, they are a handsome couple! Have a happy day!
They do certainly make a handsome couple! I've had a couple of pairs and a few extra males this past week. Love seeing their bright color against the snow.
Beautiful birds.
Both are beautiful.
Beautiful images of the cardinals.
Perfectly sharp shots.
Best regards, Irma
The Cardinal male is the reddest bird I´ve ever seen :)
Such lovely birds. They must be tired of winter though.
Wonderful photos! Love the cardinal couple.
Post a Comment