Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




5 comments:
Lovely...great hues, designs and patterns♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/stalk-patterns/
Love the colours and movements in the first 2 best.
Love the shapes and colors.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Love it!
Very complex and imaginative Andrea- and I see a little orange crept in on you too;)
Post a Comment