Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
I like it all the same :)
You've done grat.
Have a nice evening :)
Mormor
Oh, but I love this. So soft and romantic. I agree about capturing Bokeh, it´s not easy and can probably not be done with all cameras. But, that is what we have texutes too. :)
Well however you got this Andrea, it does look great!
Soft, beautiful and evocative.
This looks so soft and pretty to me.
So very soft, so very pretty and so romantic.
Beautiful shades and a lovely specimen♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/lone-pod/
The Bokeh texture works well. This is lovely and romantic. I think bird art will be very fun to try.
very pretty
Your bokeh is beautiful, even if you had to fake it. Lovely, delicate colors fit your image, too.
My link on the Digital Art Meme was not working It's been corrected now.
Oooh, beautiful!
Post a Comment