Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




14 comments:
gorgeous! love their white breasts!
Oh wow, he/she is gorgeous.. great sighting and photos of your Hawk!
Awesome shots! I really like the second one, the look it gave you :)
a very handsome juvenile. He obviously knows you are no threat to him.
A very, very handsome bird. Long may he survive and thrive.
What a beautiful bird.
Wonderful hawk photos!
That hawk was really giving you the look!
Terrific shots. I have a love/hate relationship with the hawks that visit my yard.
Very handsome bird and I think he was looking directly at you in the second shot.
Great pictures. I'd love to see one of these.
And handsome he is!!!! Fabulous images Andrea.
Fantastic shots! He looked right at you!
I do like the shot where he (she?) is looking straight down the lens.
I always look forward to your comments on WBW - think I was feeling a wee bit blue when I posted last weeks!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment