Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

12 comments:
Oh, good for you, Andrea!! And Happy Temptations for you this weekend!! Enjoy them all!!
Naughty, Naughty! Gorgeous reflections.
tres reussi et j aime bcp le sujet du reflet ;o)
NOONE can resist to Marilyn ! Plus : I did not know this picture of her . Glad you took the photo !
Clever of you - and great reflection.
The forbidden picture!
apart from the reflection I never seen that kind of images of Marilyn before. Intresting!
Teehee! I'm glad no one was watching you. :)
very impressive...great shot...
This is cool and the longer I look the more reflections I see.
Great shot, super reflection !
This is my contribution
Greetings from germany
Great shot. I didn't see this picture of Marilyn before.
Post a Comment