Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


12 comments:
You have your own private gallery to view the moon! What a terrific reflection.
Fantastic image. Have a lovely weekend.
It is indeed a great shot and isn't it fun when that happens!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!! Enjoy!
Wow. And repeat.
Ha! That is quite the reflection of the room!
That is wow! Would go up to heaven...
Have a great weekend
Great reflection shot.
joli coups d oeil ;o)
What a fabulous photo!! I just love it when you get a nice surprise when you check the photos you've just taken. This one is just beautiful. Is Izzi doing better with Mint? It must be so exciting to have her there. I know Pogo would be thrilled. He just loves women!!! (Of course, what guy doesn't?) hehe
We are gearing up for another storm system. Groan, groan. I don't know where we are going to put all this wicked snow! I've stocked up on everything except my coffee creamer. I've been to the store twice, and forgot it both times. Maybe I'll make a quick run to the store today before the snow gets here.
Well, it's time to get dressed and get a few things done around here. You have a fabulous weekend with your family. Hugs, Edna B.
I love how this turned out!
I love it!!! This is really cool!
lol, that is a way to blend several images without doing it :)
Post a Comment