Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


12 comments:
Something that in my dreams I yearn to do. Gorgeous image - thank you.
Very nice Andrea:) This time lots of texture and restrained colour. I haven't made my DAM pic yet... i had better get started!
You mentioned you used to treat the beetles as pets... so did we:) Poor beetles. I won't tell you what we would do get them down from the tree! But then..we were very little and the tree was very big,
Very cool looking!
your image is stunning. I can see this made in glass. So very lovely to have it in the window. :)
Thanks for doing it. But as it seems, starting a meme is not going to happen. Only 3 so far :(
very cool!
Very nice editing (and photo) Love it.
Have anice day.
Mormor
Love the red, white and blue♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/eastward-ho/
This has become a real work of art, I like it very much!
♥ly greetings from germany and thanks for visiting my blog, sometimes :-)
Jutta
Wow! You chose a super photo to work with and it sure did turn out well!
Great in-flight shot. Loving the colors of this pieces paired with the muted background.
Like a dreamscape. Dramatic and mystical. Beautiful.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment