Thursday, February 26, 2015
An Aussi-spicious Life ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


3 comments:
HI Andrea That video is hilarious" Thanks for giving me a laugh, These boots do look funny on your dog however if it helps to keep his feet warm, that's great. Thanks for the comment today. Glad you are the enjoying the Malawian posts. Still a long way to go!!!!
Very funny lady....tells it like it is. Izzie's boots look warm and dry, even if he doesn't care for them.
Stewie says: I have booties too...no big deal!! We are still great Aussies!!!!!
Post a Comment