Three Muses - Eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
Yes, they do.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
This is a wonderful interpretation of the challenge, Andrea. I love it!
And have trapped me in their gaze. Gorgeous - and thank you.
Wow, nice image, Andrea. I love the fellow painting. My brother was a painter. Ah, memories! You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment