Link to Feline Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

9 comments:
hee hee hee.....cats are so intent! Have a lovely weekend!
Yeppers it sure did!
Eeeks, a bug!!! :)
I wonder what these cats would do if they saw a mouse.
..
Such a fun shot of the kitties and the ladybug!! Love it! Hope you and the kitties have a great weekend, Andrea!
You can just imagine them saying that LOL
have a purrtastic weekend and thanks for sauntering by ;-)
What a wonderful photo of the kitties and the ladybug. The expressions are priceless. Thanks for the giggle, hugs, Edna B.
I wish I could get my kids to concentrate like this!!
Nice picture.
One method I use for long shutter speed is to hang the camera around my neck and lean on a wall - its like my whole body becomes a tripod.
Stewart M - Melbourne
And brave Sir Jazz would have to be peeled off the ceiling. He doesn't like things with too many legs...
Bwahahahahahahaha. I love this and that's exactly what they said.
Have a terrific day and weekend. :)
Post a Comment