Friday, May 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

5 comments:
Brilliant picture, you really get the sense of the speed Izzi is traveling at..
Thank you for joining in with Smile it's Friday
Lots of Woofs
Badger Boo xxx
What an adorable shot! I must try to do this with Pogo. After we build his play yard, of course. I love the motion in this photo.
I'm off to see what's for lunch for Pogo. My picky baby won't eat just anything. Goodness knows, I don't know how he got so spoiled.
Maybe if I sprinkle a bit of bologna in with his doggie food? We'll see.
You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.
MUCH faster than a speeding bullet. And a whole lot more charm too. Gorgeous image - thank you.
I think I need to have a photo taken of myself (something I generally hate) just so I can add the blur filter to give myself some speed.
That is a great picture! I really like it.
Thanks for the comment about my wordy blog - as you may be able to tell I do tend to pour my heart into it. Who knows, one day I may be able to do a book!
Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment