Thursday, May 23, 2013
Cat Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
She's gorgeous. I can't believe my husband actually agreed (at least last night he did) to go visit the shelter today and look at an orange and white male that's one year old. I'm not sure I'm ready for this.
That tail I bet speaks volumes/
You manage to capture the most unbelievably gorgeous shots. So jealous!
Wow, look at that pose and her shadow, lovely.
Well I love it! She's lovely and it's such a nice shot! I love the way her little ears look in the sun :)
Beautiful!!!
She's beautiful!
The divine Miss Diva is always a delight.
I NEVER get tired of your photos. Always so gorgeous! And Diva serves as a little reminder of my beloved yellow tabby, Ethan.
Post a Comment