Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

2 comments:
Keeping fingers crossed and hope all goes well.
Indeed it helps. My spouse is recovering well from a double M.
Scanning back I love you pelican series. On a few big lakes near here we have a few feally big flocks. They are so gawky looking yet when soaring above... majestic.
Post a Comment