Sunday, March 18, 2012

Manly Monday


“Manly Monday”
This is supposed to be a fun exercise in how different people see different men as Manly. Your “Manly Man” can be anybody. You could even insert a little humor in your choices, if you like. The idea is to have a good time, both in seeing what others post and in your own exploration into who you want to post. Join me every Monday and we will all learn what a Manly man is ... or isn't.
Add the logo with your post.Then leave a comment and a link to your blog with my post. It would be nice if you could spread the word to some of your followers as well. If enough people show an interest, I will add a linky. Hope you will join in. Thanks ...

This is my manly man for this week.  Do I know who he is? No, but I saw him while I was visiting ACES (Aspen Center for Environmental Studies, Aspen, Colorado) and who could pass him up.  And I might add that he was quite a gentleman.

A little history behind this Manly Monday project.  I am a people watcher and I love taking pictures of people who stand out in some way.  Strangly most of my people pictures (besides children) are men.  I have found that when I go to a different part of the country, it is the men who dress in a way that depicts their surroundings.  The women, who I assume all read fashion magazines,  seem to
dress in a similar way no matter where you are. 











3 comments:

Noodles said...

Izzi
Thanks for thinking of me at the flower show! You were so right! I love all those things.
Love Noodles

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of Chuck Negren!
I'm participating:
McGuffy's Reader
http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

TexWisGirl said...

wow. wild bill hickock!

Rain Frances Creations ... Wheels

  Part of FH's Sinclair Oil Collection Old Art   Can you find 4 cats? New Art Watched the eclipse with my Granddaughter ...  it was awes...