Sunday, July 5, 2026

Sunday in the Art Room ...





Sunday in the Art Room 

Creepy-Crawlies








Oh I have more ... especially the Thai bugs, but I am pretty sure you have seen them already.  If not, let me know and I will post them another day :)

Andrea @ From the Sol













 

3 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

What a terrific series of pictures, Andrea. I wish that more people would pay attention to insects. They are vital to all life on Earth yet their presence is hardly acknowledged by most. We ignore them at our peril. Hugs - David

My name is Erika. said...

I love a good creepy crawlies, except for snakes. :) Is that a yellow jacket at the bottom or a type of hornet. It's kind of a scary looking creepy crawlies, isn't it? Happy new week Andrea.

DVArtist said...

I too love the photos of all of these beautiful insects.

Friday Face Off ...

Friday Face Off  Hmmmm ... Strange Bed fellows :) Andrea @ From the Sol