Friday, July 31, 2026

Friday Face Off ...




Friday Face Off 

Pet Mouse :)

So you know, I get many of my backgrounds and cartoon figures from Google images ... then I replace the parts that fit my theme.  Don't want you to think I am that talented 🤣

I continue to struggle with the Trump drama ... his presence haunts me every day.  I look forward to the day when we can get back to truth and values.  Be well, my friends ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

OK, first of all it takes great talent to take an image and change it to what you present each week. Brilliant. Nice photo of the mouse. I agree every minuted there is some other chaos he and his butt buddies create. I hope and pray that his regime will end and that we can get back to truth. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

Carola Bartz said...

Even if you don't think so, I think that you are talented. Your photos alone speak of that.
I share your struggle with the Trump drama - and we're not even halfway through... Be well, Andrea, and I hope you can see more bright sides than dark ones.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a sweet little mouse face!

My name is Erika. said...

Ha ha. A pet mouse is always so cute. But when one makes its way inside where it shouldn't be, I look like you on that chair. Well not on the chair really. But last fall it was a big problem (mice coming in) and getting into my food cabinet too. AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy start to August Andrea.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Trump bothers the whole world, Andrea, so you are not alone. I think the America you knew and long for has gone forever. Let's just hope Trump's term will end as and when it's supposed to. I have no great confidence that will happen. Have a good weekend. Best wishes - David

Friday Face Off ...

Friday Face Off  Pet Mouse :) So you know, I get many of my backgrounds and cartoon figures from Google images ... then I replace  the parts...