Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday in the Art Room




Sunday in the Art Room 


Some pictures of some old friends ...




He looks like a grumpy old man, but he was molting and yes, that made him grumpy :)



He was visiting my house on the lake while his mew was being remodeled .... what a treat that was :)And yes, he only had one eye which is why we couldn't release him.



 Those were some of the best year of my life so I hope you don't mind if I keep referring back to them.

Fall is on us .... the weather is beautiful, but still no fall colors.  I wait with bated breath :)


Andrea @ From The Sol

5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

What great photos Andrea. I love that the por owl with one eye was given a chance to forfill it's life, even if he couldn't be released. But how exciting he was able to visit with you for a while. These are gorgeous birds and I'm glad you shared them. have a super week ahead.

DVArtist said...

Ohhh these are spectacular. The best days of one's life is a place our hearts return to. It's a good thing and I'm honored that you share it with SITAR. Have a great day today.

Christine said...

Very good

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I love the pictures of your old friends, Andrea, and I am grateful that you took such good care of them, and made a real difference to their lives. Hugs - David

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I remember you sharing several of these, but not the one eyed owl. What a great gift you gave him. A chance to live out his life in happiness, rather than being killed in the wild. Great photos. Happy SITAR, Andrea.

Sunday in the Art Room

Sunday in the Art Room  Some pictures of some old friends ... He looks like a grumpy old man, but he was molting and yes, that made him grum...