Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Face Off ...




Friday Face Off 

Hmmmm ... Strange Bed fellows :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

 

6 comments:

Tom said...

...I wise you a Jolly July weekend as we approach an Awesome August.

DVArtist said...

You in the land of magical critters. I love how you are leaning against the tree. The deer and kitty is just too cute. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, there's a couple of gatecrashers in those photos!

Christine said...

Cute photo!

My name is Erika. said...

Very strange bed fellows, but it's a great photo and addition to it. I wish nature could be all pretty like your Bambi scene. You looks great in that drawing too. :)

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Cute art and I agree, strange bed fellows in the photo.

Friday Face Off ...

                                         Friday Face Off This is the Mr. of the Mr. and Mrs. Kestrel we had at the Raptor Center.  They are ...