Thursday, July 14, 2022

Thursday Art Date With Rain ... Scratch Art


 Scratch Art 


Two versions of my scratch art Barred Owl ... The first one didn't show the brown in it and the second one showed a  little too much.  My scanner is not true to the colors, so I took them to PicMonkey and diced them up a little .  All for this week.  Looking forward to all of your versions of scratch art ... a time consuming technique, though I do like the results.  
Stay safe and be well all of you ... times are hard so do your best :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

8 comments:

Rostrose said...

Dear Andrea,
your "scratches Owl" looks so cool - in BOTH versions! It's a long time ago that I've tried scratch technique...
All the best from Austria, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/07/mallorca-reisebericht-teil-2-tag-4-bis.html

kathyinozarks said...

I enjoyed seeing your scratch art, something I was not familiar with so learning something new again with Rain's art date. enjoy your Thursday
Kathy

Elephant's Child said...

Both versions are intriguing. And beautiful.
You take care too please.

Carola Bartz said...

Wow, Andrea, both versions are fantastic. I don't even know which one I'd prefer. This must have taken quite some time, it's so detailed - and stunning!

My name is Erika. said...

That barred owl is amazing. You really captured the detail of feathers and the patience in the owls face. hugs-Erika

Linda Kunsman said...

LOVE your scratch art owls Andrea!!

Tom said...

...Andrea, the details are amazing! I hope that you are enjoying a fabulous day.

Jeanie said...

That's all scratched? Bravo! I'm really impressed with the detail, Andrea. You did a fabulous job.

Rain Frances Creations ... Crowns

 Crown (For the love of a tree) More images Description The crown of a plant is the total of an individual plant's aboveground parts, in...