Friday, July 22, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

2.jpg)
7 comments:
Ohhhh Andrea she is dynamic, stunning, and so beautiful. Thank you for joining in Friday Face Off.
Beautifully created. Impressive colors and design.
Mysterioso I like it!
Beautiful!
Very mysterious eyes, great imagination!
This is interesting, Andrea. I dub it "Dark Beauty"
Nice Andrea! I just love it!! ♥
Post a Comment