Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thursday Art Date With Rain ... Portraits


 

Granddaughter 1

Granddaughter 2

Granddaughter 2 at an earlier age



Digital Portrait of my DIL

Waiting ...

A Portrait of Love


My young beautiful neighbor


VanGogh Self Portrait






Three Izzi Portraits



Chachi

Diva

Fonzi

My Young Mother

Stevie Wonder & Paul McCartney

President Kennedy


My FH in his office

This was fun ... I rarely hit the mark with portraits, but I keep trying.  Hope you are all well and staying safe as things just keep getting worse in the USA.  Are you all ready for Christmas, Ha!?  This has been a crazy year and I pray that 2021 will find us some relief.   :)

I left a note some time ago about my comments ... Thursdays tend to be busy for me so I often comment on Friday or even on Saturday ... so it is my hope that all of you will venture back to your posts now and then so you can see that I haven't forgotten you :)

Andrea @ From The Sol

10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Simply gorgeous - one and all. Thank you.

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Andrea, love your selection of portraits, especially the family ones and animals. Hugs, Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

They are all wonderful portraits and also the animals, I am enthusiastic about them all. You can see how you enjoyed it.
I hope that you and your family continue to be well and take care of you.
I wish you a Merry Christmas, hugs Elke

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a great combination of portraits, line work and digi each one has it's own sparkle. You certainly gave so much time putting them all together. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy TAD Tracey.

Christine said...

Enjoyed your thoughtful portraits today Andrea, thanks so much for sharing! Your neighbour sure is beautiful.

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful variety of artwork ~ awesome ^_^

Live with love each moment,
A ShutterBug Explores
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Andrea, my sincere apologies for being late to the party this week. I absolutely adore your portraits. I especially love the ones of your DIL and the one of your son and DIL together. I also really LOVE the dog and cat portraits. I don't even try to create portraits, so I am totally impressed with your work, dear friend. Hope you are well and staying safe.

Tom said...

...your granddaughters are a Joy and mine are too. Merry Christmas.

NatureFootstep said...

Hi Andrea.
Seems to me you got your entire family in there. And a few others.
And I love your self portraits :)
A favorite portrait for me was the one of your young Mother, such a beautiful image. :)

Next week is Christmas so I hope you and your family will have a great time.
We got news today of even more restrictions so I was glad I don´t have to go shopping or anything for a while. I have what I need for a coupe of weeks.
Take care!

Rain said...

Hi Andrea! :) Well, you're better than me, I only tend to visit after the weekends lately lol...it is a busy time. I love your post, all of the portraits are so nice, especially your self portrait and Izzy!!! :) Ebony and Ivory was one of my favourite songs of the 80's!! :)

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...