Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





2 comments:
A delightful charmer I will probably never see. Thank you.
Hi there - hope all is well. I can remember seeing these in a carpark in the US and having no idea what they were - I sought help!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne.
PS: I have missed a few posts and comments I think!
Post a Comment