Sunday, January 28, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

2 comments:
Look at that sweet little face!!! :) Very nice drawing Andrea! Have you figured out how to post on Instagram yet? Need some help?
Oh no! Two Instagram accounts! Honestly Andrea, I had no clue what I was doing. I just started to use Instagram. I use Google Chrome as my browser and I found a Google Chrome extension that allows you to upload your photos from your computer (I hate my phone!). But I still have trouble finding things there, it's coming a little bit at a time! Do you use Chrome? Maybe I can help with some photos of my screen and what to do? I'd love to help if I can! On my blog on the sidebar I have a "contact me" section, if you want to fill it out, I'll send you a tutorial if you like! :) Meanwhile I'll enjoy seeing your drawings right here! :)
Post a Comment