Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
Those are such great photos Andrea! :)
Hello!:) Good job! Nicely captures images of the Goldfinch. Not easy to get photos on a dull winter's day.
Lovely goldfinch shots! I always enjoy seeing them so much!
Awesome series of this beauty!
love it! I have not seen any godlfinches this winter so it is good to see yours :)
Very nice little bird - we have goldfinches here, a different species which were introduced from England.
Being back at work is not the best - but planning our next adventures is! Already well in hand!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment