Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Lol Andrea...we still have bows and ribbons littered around the house from last Christmas when the cats got at them. They just can't resist shiny things can they? Very sweet scribble! :)
Common here too. With no regard to the name on the card.
This is adorable!
Cute and being a first time cat owner I know I will probably witness this for this Christmas season.
Wonderful drawing! And so true. We have two cats and they just love strings and shiny things.
Here's wishing a super day for you and Izzi, hugs, Edna B.
I do remember all the mischief the cats got into at the holidays.... but we loved them more for it.
Oh, I DO know what you mean about the cat. I haven't used curling ribbon on our packages for years now, as our cat can not resist and will try to eat the ribbon, with, shall we say, not so pleasant results.
Oh that is so sweet! catchatwithcarenandcody
This is so sweet and cosy too. I love this, Andrea, and like the version too with it placed into that Christmas scene. It definitely hearkens my mind back to your comment to Pam about how an empty box wouldn't stay that way for long with your kitties around, jumping in and out. Love that. Anyway, well drawn and imagined. I love the whole concept of kitty play, ribbons, etc. Thank you so much for taking the time to draw this all out.
BTW, I have our new Scribble Picnic themes/prompts up on the side bar. I think you'll rather enjoy some of them and some will get the creative wheels spinning. We will take a break for next week since it's the day before Thanksgiving and many of you are busy shopping and cooking big family meals and whatnot!
Awwwww....too cute! Cats love to get into mischief when it comes to something they can play with. I've heard that they love unrolling toilet paper too. hehe
Post a Comment