Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...







7 comments:
Charmers both. Whatever their title.
Hello, cute series on the Goldfinch couple. They are pretty birds. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!
Love goldfinches. Thanks for sharing.
Awesome shots of the goldfinches. They are so pretty. We don't seem to have many of them around here lately. Not sure why. You and Izzi have a great day, hugs, Edna B>
The males are such a stunningly bright yellow, but both genders are pretty!
I love Goldfinch (Washington's State bird) - This one is cute.
not sure :) But a nice one.
Post a Comment