Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
Gorgeous photo
Love this! Such bold colours and lovely texture. Happy PPF from Number 30 :)
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! I *so* didn't expect that!
Your frog is very beautiful!
love your digi altered frog! Happy PPF!
Yup. And green is one of my favourites.
Looks like a stunning painting!! Nice digital alteration!!
Hugs Giggles
great photo!!!
so sweet the frog!
Happy Weekend
Elke
Oh yes I remember Hermot the Frog. Great shot. Have a good week ahead.
nice edit of the frog. I like it and of course the color is great :)
I love frogs and this is super cool.
Love the frog, I've gotten used to his RIBBITT every night at the fountain outside my bedroom door. I miss it when I don't hear him. Nice to see what he looks like. Blessings, Janet
Post a Comment