Andrea
Friday, August 4, 2017
Paint Party Friday
Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Sigh. And sadly a handful of very rich people control politics world-wide.
Powerful art my dear!! Glad to be Canadian, especially this moment in time!!
Hugs Giggles
It has always been rich families controlling politics. However, we now have a rich autocrat FAMILY in the white house who's only consideration is getting richer and bringing the country to a full dictatorship if they have their way.
:(
Post a Comment