Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
We can see you a little bit!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Nope. I am invisible. And in our house that would be a fine spot to launch a sneak attack...
See who? I only see a cat tunnel :)
What a cute photo. Cats are so easily amused. Just give them something small that they can try to climb into and they are happy. Give Izzi a big hug from Pogo. You have a super day Andrea, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment