Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekend Reflection


Here's the thing ... when you go to get your eye's checked it always comes down to picking out new frames, but your eyes have been dilated so you really can't see ... do you really want to pick out new frames when you really can't see?  Now is when I am completely at the mercy of my FH, who can see and is there with me.  So I try on frames,  look at the blurred vision in the mirror and then he tells me if I look good in them.  Well, after all, he is the one who will have to look at them, right? But, do we always agree on what looks good?  No!  I do have to say though, that so far he has done well by me ... Thanks FH :)


Have a great weekend, everyone ...

11 comments:

James said...

I like the reflection! I have the same problem choosing frames.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

You are marvellous at taking every opportunity to catch a photograph. I just wonder what they thought of you in the opticians! Anyway, you got a cracker of a shot for the reflection meme. Have a lovely weekend.

TexWisGirl said...

a good shot. and good helper!

Nefertiti said...

joli coups d oeil ;o)

Elephant's Child said...

Love it. And have precisely the same problem.

Edna B said...

Great reflection photo, Andrea. This is something I probably never would have thought of. Although I will say that lately I look for reflections to photograph. I'm sure your new frames will look just fine. I need to make an appointment for a new eye check and then I will be picking out new frames too.

You have a great weekend, hugs, Edna B.

Jeanne said...

Like your reflection! ONly thing that is missing there is you in the mirror with your new frames squinting. LOL

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

You see, when I can't see what I am doing, I manage to avoid the selfie ... go figure :) And you are right, I was squinting :)

Andrea

orvokki said...

Really clever and nice reflection.

Fun60 said...

I always have to rely on someone else to help me choose frames.

'Tsuki said...

Reflexion of glasses in the mirror, reflection of light in the glasses... You aced the theme !

Rain Frances Creations ... Rabbits

  Rabbits Rabbit Art Bun was my Granddaughter's rabbit ... sadly he passed away this year.  RIP Bun ... Andrea @ From the Sol