Thursday, November 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
13 comments:
lots going on in that scene! thanks for sharing, andrea!
It looks like a fascinating city to visit! Beautiful photo, cloudy and all.
Great shot for the day, Andrea, as always!! Hope your week is going well and that you have a wonderful weekend!!
That is a good sturdy fence
I want to cross that little bridge in the background and find something warm to sip on and watch the water. Interesting shot.
I like its simplicity! Nice view in the background, too!
In spite of the rain it's still a very nice view of the city through the fence.
Nice street scene and fence shot.. Have a happy weekend!
Wow.
oh there's some pretty architecture up ahead!
Not too rough for winter, yet, thank goodness!
Is that the railway station? It almost looks like it.
Nice street view on the other side of the fence.
Post a Comment