Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Good capture!
HI Andrea Fantastic edit although neither cat looks happy. Have a wonderful weekend.
Yup. Very, very familiar - and your version is beautiful as well.
Oh wow, that's very cool. It somehow makes me think of H.P. Lovecraft's story, The Cats of Ulthar. Which probably means that I'm just Lovecraft obsessed, as there was no mention in his tale of the cats fighting.
http://animalanarchy.blogspot.com/2014/11/feline-friday-dedicated-to-malcolm-young.html
How cool is this. How did you do that? I love this.
Post a Comment