Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)


13 comments:
Very cute.
Zombie eyes is cool...also like the owls on the mantel♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/lit-path/
So typically cat like.
And my personal space is very, very flexible. Today? It has grown....
Wonderful! Love it! :)
I love it! And look at the owls watching it all closely:) Very clever editing..unless you really DO have 2 identical cats!
Lovely pussycats!! I bet they love to help you decorate for Christmas!!
Oh yes, I do have do orange cats, but they are anything but identical. Chachi (the swatter) Is my big fat lovable boy. The other cat is the svelte Diva the Devil child. She is getting swatted away because she has a habit or nipping Chachi' ears when she can get close enough. So nothing is what it seems :)
Andrea
You speak like someone who owns cats ... you know they do :)
Andrea
You definitely captured the light in their eyes!
Those eyes really have caught some light.
Great idea for the theme, Andrea. :)
it is very clear what is the main light catches here. :)
Love how their eyes glow like that. They are so cute.
Post a Comment