Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
very nice gate and fence! thanks, andrea!
A beautiful fence and gate they are!! And great captures as well! Have a lovely weekend!!
How pretty is this. Great color for the fence and such a beautiful garden.
It is a very impressive fence - except that horses heads (when not attached to an equine body) always make me think of The Godfather.
And I would happily swap seasons with you. Yesterday.
Such a cute little fence and garden ! Do love Chicago
I quite like the colour of it and it looks quite good near the red wall.
It sure is!
Awesome gate! Love the turquoise color against that red brick too.
What a great fence! I love the ornamental iron work!
Those are the colours I would use for my next house... as you would probably have guessed:) Great images, Andrea.
Lovely fence and gate and the flowers are a nice plus as well.
Post a Comment