Friday, February 28, 2014

Photo Shop Friday

Photo Shop Friday 

This is a cute challenge that was started by Queen Jester on Life in a Canned Ham.  Anyone can enter, you just photoshop the picture she gives you each Friday,  send it to her by e-mail and she posts them the next Friday.  If she gets enough interest, she will add a Linky.  So come join the fun ... it is great to see how different people's  imaginations work.
  
This weeks picture was:


And my Photoshop version is:

Hop over to Queen Jester's to see what others have done and to pick up the challenge for next week:)

2 comments:

Veronica Roth said...

Ha ha ha, not what I was expecting. Love it. :)

Edna B said...

Andrea, this is adorable! I was going to use a little fish or two but I couldn't find what I wanted so I used birds instead. I love that little tan and orange fish!!! I just got back from the nail salon, and now I have to finish packing my carry on case. After that I have to print out my boarding pass, and then I think we are all set till morning. We would love to have you coming too, but I'd pick Switzerland too if I could. I hear it is just beautiful there. Take extra batteries and memory cards for your camera. You'll get lots of gorgeous photos, and I can't wait to see them. My little guy did not eat his doggie food this morning, so now I have to think of something tasty for lunch. I wonder why he is so picky with me? He ate dog food at the shelter. Oh well, thinking up meals for him keeps me busy. Gosh, I hope you don't get much more snow with this new mess that is coming from the west. If it doesn't stop snowing soon, we may all have to plant some plastic flowers so we can have blooms in our gardens. What an awful thought! I'm off to the kitchen now. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...