Laser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


11 comments:
Love the colors.
Such a fascinating abstract, and have to wonder what the original shot looked like!
Looks interstellar♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/screened-print/
Ooh, I like this! Love the colourful swirls (makes me think of Saturn's rings), and the laser light piercing through it. Fascinating piece.
I always adore your artwork. And today I am floating in another solar system. Thank you. Lots.
Häääftig bild.
Meta
HI Andrea Love the colours and the flow to this abstract. Would love to see what shot you started with sometime.
Cool. Love the color and the motion of this shot.
Made me think of Saturen. And I love that. :) Love the orange color and the green line across it.
Very interesting. Lots of flow to this picture.
The colors and swirls are lovely - I'd love to see the original to see how it was altered.
Post a Comment