Black and White Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

5 comments:
Very lovely black and white have a nice sunday with dog for agility
Would it count that I have a white cat, 2 black cats, and a black and white Sheltie? Just saying. I know, I am more practical than artistic. *sigh* That is why I write, and leave art to you and others.
Looks very pretty! Is it a piece of linen fabric?
very nice pattern. :)
Lovely texture. I enjoy the simplicity of black and white, but gray is my favorite.
Post a Comment