Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
Fun one for the day, Andrea!! Hope your week is going well!
We do!!!!! Hugs and licks, Edna & Pogo B.
Who doesn't like green? (Other than people of very limited taste and no discernment.)
Wonderful bird - I love the fact that we can super-zoom in on some birds - even if the pictures get a little grainy to help with the ID.
I miss woodpeckers!
Cheers and thanks for linking to WBW
Stewart M - Melbourne
PS: you retain your crown for longest comment giver!
Post a Comment