Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

9 comments:
That is a very cool photo!
Are you mooning us?
Happy WW.
Nan
www.blogshe.net
I can truly appreciate this difficult shot! My attempts at taking a photo of the moon took two online tutorials and still my lens wasn't strong enough to capture it as large as I'd hoped. Beautiful! Visiting from WW at Create With Joy.
Beautiful shot of the moon!! The clouds make it seem so mysterious. This is a great shot, Andrea. It's what I try for all the time. I don't always get a beauty like this, but then sometimes I do. Wonderful. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
A very good moon-photo!
Well done!
Cool.
As someone who has frequently failed to get even an adequate moon shot, all I can say is ooh and aah. Congratulations - that is beautiful.
You certainly know how to set a mood. It is both mysterious and tranquil at the same time.
Post a Comment