Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

7 comments:
Oh, wow!! a windy day indeed!!
Aw...cute!
What a pawsome picture sure did make me smile **giggles**
Just saw your comment on the About Smile it's Friday page the link is still open if you want to add to it.
I gave mummy a good telling off for not making it very clear where to find the weekly post, she has now sorted that admin error out. I do apologise for the confusion but mummy isn't very bright some times.
Thank you for joining in with Smile it's Friday.
xxx
A very windy day. Which always gets under our cats' tails and makes them enter mad mode. For extended periods of time.
What a great capture. I hope all you are getting is a bit of wind and not all the rain and flooding. Be safe. Hugs, Edna B.
What a great shot. Love it.
Have a fabulous day. :)
Izzi, you look like Chloe Jo when she is upset.
Post a Comment