:O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



7 comments:
Have fun with the granddaughter!
Happy Saturday!
Have a great time!
Oooooh. Such brilliant and frightening photos.
Isn't it surprising how often six words really says all that needs to be said.
Andrea it looks to me as if you were in for an afternoon of real fun!
wooo! great pictures - hope they don't frighten your granddaughter!!
I think you mean "Fright Fest"....these are scary sights - how old is granddaughter?
As long as I don't bump into any of these scary creatures while I'm out riding Halloween night, I'll be okay. They are scarrrrry!! Your granddaughter is simply awesome! Hope your Halloween is fabulous. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment