Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

9 comments:
That is a cool graphic!! I like the thought of being scary; Halloween is a good time for one scary moment I do believe!! I hope you have a safe one!
betty
Perfect six words for the season!! Have a great weekend, Andrea, and a Happy Halloween!!
Happy halloween to you Andrea.... love the graphic... (I might need to borrow it?)
Yes we will Enjoy your Hallowe'en
How funny- I love it! Getting set to watch Strictly Come Dancing, Halloween style.
Cute graphic! I love the decorations this time of year :)
Words to live by this week! Happy Halloween to you too!
LOL~ have a great weekend!
And if I continue to eat and drink I will be scary. Brilliant six words - thanks.
Post a Comment