Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


4 comments:
Oh cuteness! Love the little mouse expression.
Two of my fosters kitties met a mouse foster last year. These are two huge brothers and they were scared spitless over the little girl mouse. It was the strangest thing to watch ;)
Hope you're having a great Thursday!
~Anna
Ah, that he does, but I don't think you want to find out just HOW much!! Fun shot for the day, Angela!
He would indeed. Really like you that is.
That is one gorgeous cat.
Love this! Poor little mouse thinks he's his friend. Traitorous cat! LOL!
Post a Comment